View each membership category to learn the specific benefits of joining, then visit our Membership page to join.
General Membership Benefits
Design, architect, fine art enthusiasts and professionals are invited to join the Institute's General Member Program. Members of the General program choose a level of membership that suits their personal needs. Use the links below to select a level of membership or download the PDF Application.
Student & Young Professional ~ Individual
- $75 (fully tax-deductible)*
- Complimentary or reduced admission to chapter and national programs for one
- Complimentary subscription to The Forum, the Institute's newsletter
- Discount and early registration privileges to the Institute's national and chapter Continuing Education courses for one
- 10% discount at New York Central Art Supply (includes Framing Annex, catalog, and retail shop) for one
- Discounts on purchases from the Classicist BookShop, located at the ICAA headquarters, and other purveyors of fine architectural books for one
- Reduced subscription rates to select art, architecture, and design magazines
*Full-time students may enroll at this level at a 50% discount ($30, fully tax-deductible). Proof, such as a copy of a valid I.D., is required. Upon receipt, your membership will be processed. Please fax a copy of your valid I.D. to (212)730-9649 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $110 (fully tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of Individual-level membership for two, plus:
- Complimentary or reduced admission to chapter and national programs for two
- Complimentary copy of The Classicist, the Institute's scholarly journal
- $150 ($130 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of the Dual-level, plus:
- A complimentary copy of The Classicist, the Institute's scholarly journal
- Complimentary annual subscription to either Traditional Building or Period Homes magazine
- $300 ($250 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of the Contributor-level, plus:
- Priority registration privileges to the Annual McKim Lecture for you and one guest
- One book selected from the Institute's prestigious "Classical America Series in Art and Architecture"
- $500 ($425 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of the Sustainer-level, plus:
- Priority registration for the exclusive Private Cities tours
- Invitation to the Annual President's Reception
- Two books selected from the Institute's prestigious "Classical America Series in Art and Architecture"
- $1,000 ($950 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of the Donor-level Membership, plus:
- Priority registration to the Institute's exclusive national and international Travel Program
- Three books selected from the Institute's prestigious "Classical America Series in Art and Architecture"
- $2,500 ($2,300 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits of the Patron-level, plus:
- Invitation for two to attend Behind-the-Scenes tours
- Two complimentary tickets to the Annual McKim Lecture and reception
- Special acknowledgments in The Forum, The Classicist, and on www.classicist.org
- $5,000 ($4,500 is tax-deductible)
- All the benefits to the Benefactor Circle, plus:
- Unique benefits and events created exclusively for the Society
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Arthur Ross Awards gala recognizing excellence in the Classical tradition.